miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2018

MY FUTURE JOB


I would like to have a job that has everything I like. I would love to work with the social area of architecture and I would love to have the opportunity to travel around the world to learn the way people live and interact in their cultures, how they use their spaces and create their cities.
I think I would like to work inside and outside; I think that always working inside is boring in the longtime so a mix of both will be good.
I would love to travel a lot; I think is a great opportunity to learn from different people and societies. And personally I enjoy traveling a lot, it always makes me happy when I know that I am going on a trip somewhere.
I hope that the salary can pay for the things I would like to have, for example the trips I want to do and all to maintain myself and my family, pay the bills and all of that.  
I am not taking any majors right now but I would like to take something related with architecture sustainability or social housing, because those are the things I want to become an expert in the future.
I also would like to have a job that will let me live in the south of Chile or in somewhere close to the beach, I like where I live but a job that let you live in the place of your dreams is what I want.
 

4 comentarios:

  1. South of Chile is wonderful! It may be a pleasure work there.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am agree with you, working inside is boring!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like social housing too, maybe that will my job in the future haha. South of Chile is the best.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Working in the social area would be perfect for you! I hope you get to travel a lot.

    ResponderEliminar