miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2018

HARRY POTTER AND WHY I LOVE IT SO MUCH


Why did I choose to read the Harry Potter saga?
Who is my favorite character in the books?
What I can say about this book to other people?

In the first place a knew about Harry Potter from the movies and I was really fan of them, when i was about seven I ask to my parents for a Harry Potter book and they give me the book number seven, and it was very difficult to read for a seven years old girl, so my dad read my one chapter every night. So when I grew older, around six grade I started the books from the beginning, before the books I really liked Harry potter but after theme I was in love with theme. 
My favorite character is Hermione, one of the best friends of Harry. She is my favorite characters for many reasons, but the main are that she is a very kind person always trying to take care of her friends, she is very very smart and independent girl, who can resolve her and others problems with her bright mind. I think she is a very good role model for the young girls who are reading the book.
I can say that you need to read this fantastic book, it would change your life one hundred percent sure of that. Is a beautiful history that can transport you to a fantastic world of magic and creatures, you can be part of that whit the characters and join them in their adventures. So if you still haven’t read Harry Potter please don’t lose more time and start RIGHT NOW!


Resultado de imagen para HARRY POTTER BOOK PNG

6 comentarios:

  1. Harry Potteeeer<3 I love that saga, it reminds me all my childhood

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I LOVE HARRY POTTER, every summer I read the saga! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. so cute from your dad reading it to you haha i like it!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have only watched the movies but now I'm totally reading it !

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also love Harry Potter, I think it is an amazing and fantastic world!

    ResponderEliminar