miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2018

MY BEST HOLIDAY


MY BEST HOLIDAYS so far were in 2015 with my family. We went to the south of Chile, to Puerto Varas and Chiloe. It was a short trip in April, so it was still very cold in those places. My Family consist in my brother Martin (18 years old), my little brother Diego (12 years old) and my mom Lily.

 We took a plane from Santiago to Puerto Montt and from there we went to Puerto Varas by car. We stayed in Puerto Varas for two days, in those days we took some trips. One of them was a boat trip to a little island. After Puerto Varas we went to Chiloe, we took the ferry, it was very exacting cause it was my first time traveling in one of those. In Chiloe we visited Ancud, Castro and Dalcahue, in the last city we stopped to eat, because the food there is great.

 It was my favorite trip so far because, it was in my country and was an opportunity to learn more about our own culture, and because it was a family trip and I love to expend my time with them.


La imagen puede contener: 4 personasLa imagen puede contener: 3 personasLa imagen puede contener: 3 personas

5 comentarios:

  1. I love the South of Chile, I think that is magical

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have been in the south of Chile many times and i agree, it´s one the best places in this planet!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yes! it's important that we have the change (with a trip) of learn more about our own culture.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I travel to Chiloe and Puerto Varas too! but in 2011 jajaj. This region are really beautiful and quiet.

    ResponderEliminar